Saturday, May 15, 2010

When we grow up.

Mr Author man here. Or Ciaran, with a post much like Daniels to give readers a break from news from the CNN twitter feed (JJ Alistair). When we grow up. What are you going to do? Where are you going to be? All questions associated with your future plans and or career choices.

Daniel tells us he plans on traveling aboard but I thought you would like to know simply what I plan on doing. Well so far the plan isn't set in stone, not many are, but what I've thought through goes something alike this.

I plan on finishing school (lol) and heading off to Vic. or maybe Auckland, I would prefer to not venture to the south island. Where I will continue my study and learning of the Japanese language so that eventually I can become fluent. Coupled with Japanese I'd like to study international law so that maybe I could do something with that over in Japan.

It seems that nobody I know has wishes to stay in Taranaki or even New Zealand which makes be kind of sad that I won't be able to see them regularly but hopefully we will be able to stay in touch through the Internet.

Where I hold up residence would either be Australia or Japan. Put simply those are my plans for the future.

<3 Ken Tanaka I mean Ciaran.
blog comments powered by Disqus