Saturday, August 7, 2010

Angelina Jolie's daughter wears boys' swimming gear, cried over having long hair

Angelina Jolie has said that her daughter Shiloh cried over having long hair and is upset if the clothes her mother buys her are too feminine. The four year old was photographed in boys' swimming trunks recently and was the subject of a comment made by her mother in Grazia magazine.

"It's not my choice. I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl, who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is. I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing and they should express themselves. Shiloh cried one night and said, 'Please cut my hair off. I don't want to have long hair.' I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should."


Jolie also said at one point that her daughter has a fascinating 'Montenegro style'.
blog comments powered by Disqus