Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jennifer Aniston denies allegations of baby-food diet

Although it has been claimed that actress, Jennifer Aniston is on a diet of baby-food alone, the actress is reportedly denying all possibility of such a diet.

According to Stuff.co.nz, the 'Baby Food Cleanse' (the diet that Aniston is rumored to be on) consists of fruit smoothies, pureed oatmeal and cinnamon. You are also allowed to eat lean meat and vegetables in small amounts.

Jennifer has now denied the reports, insisting she only eats adult food. "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?' I kept thinking, 'That's the strangest question ever.' Sorry, but the last time I had baby food, I believe I was one. I've been on solids for about 40 years now." 
Cover Media reported.

"You can lose 5 lb in a week without torturing yourself", she said.
blog comments powered by Disqus