Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sign tells taggers: "Tag this building if you have a small penis"

Beautician Trish Bailey was so sick of young taggers defacing her business' facade and storefront that she decided to send a stern message to all considering leaving graffiti on the property. A blackboard that reads "Tag this building if you have a small penis" has been placed outside of her business' premises.

"I'm over the tagging. I'm over taggers. I'm a small business, I try my hardest and then you get little... people.... that like to damage it."


She hopes that it will serve to decrease the number of tagging offenses that occur around the area. TVNZ reports that the Christchurch businesswoman had tried a number of times to remove the existing graffiti, to no avail. A friend suggested she try the blackboard solution after a similar sign seemed to work on her property. 
blog comments powered by Disqus