Friday, May 14, 2010

Introducing- Josh

Now I know nobody cares, nor will anybody ever read this. Probably. But still I feel compelled to explain the reason for my existence. Here. I have been invited as a contributer to what will no doubt be another blog no-one will read. That being said, I don't have any interesting stories about cannibals or James Cameron's various creative secretions. Just so you know, I'm with Ciaran, the visual effects were hyped and rightly so. Also, if you have not seen a movie do not feel entitled to comment on it critically unless you have a superb opinion on it. Like mine. So yeah... If I do a post it won't be informative, it will be utterly pointless, useless, and sometimes abusive. So, as I finish this introduction, I leave you with God's final message to creation which is inscribed in letters of fire, thirty foot high, on the further side of the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains.


"We apologise for the inconvenience"


Thanks- Josh (a.k.a That Kid)
blog comments powered by Disqus